My PCC always comes through!

We made our final payment yesterday. I know that folks here have had difficulties with NCL customer service...I waited over 20 minutes before hanging up...and I was just trying to pay for my cruise.

I left a message for my PCC and he called us the following day (he's on the West coast, we on the Right coast - he was already gone by the time I left my voicemail message explaining my exasperation). All is well, cruise is in the final payment stage and I am once again very happy with the response of my PCC.

A question...will I be lucky enough to have this person as my permanent PCC for all of my NCL cruises?

Ciao and cheers,

W A W W

Panama Canal...HERE WE COME!!!!!!

We made our final payment yesterday. I know that folks here have had difficulties with NCL customer service...I waited over 20 minutes before hanging up...and I was just trying to pay for my cruise.

I left a message for my PCC and he called us the following day (he's on the West coast, we on the Right coast - he was already gone by the time I left my voicemail message explaining my exasperation). All is well, cruise is in the final payment stage and I am once again very happy with the response of my PCC.

A question...will I be lucky enough to have this person as my permanent PCC for all of my NCL cruises?

Ciao and cheers,

W A W W

Panama Canal...HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Well, I guess that all depends -- we had the same PCC for at least two years, and then she was promoted (in April of this year) so now we have a new PCC -- seems really nice, but haven't talked to her all that much. Time will tell if she's as good as the last one!

I just received a new PCC who is great! He said he will be my PCC until either I decide I don't want him for a PCC, he parts ways with NCL (or takes another position), or if you book online & do not call your PCC to catch your reservation (you may be assigned to a new PCC).

Archived