Average age on costa

Janan

Hi all,

I'm going to post a similar question on both boards. I am considering a cruise to Bermuda on the Costa fortuna on Apil 6, 2008. What is the average age of the passengers on this line. I am also considering MSC Lirica on March 9,2008 to the carribean and have read that it is a much older crowd. If anybody can compare the two ....cool but since posted on this board I am just looking for the Average age of Costa...any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Andy

I'm taking a couple who has not cruised before. My wife and I are early 50's and this couple is late 30's. I just want to make sure that the age difference is not insurmountable on one cruise vs. another.

Andy

We took this years early April Bermuda cruise and I can report that this cruise had a significantly older group of cruisers than our previous Carribean cruise on the Magica. This Bermuda cruise seemed to attract more of the retirement set out of the Florida area. I was frankly surprised to see this. It reminded me of our QE2 cruise several years ago. There were few kids on this years Bermuda cruise cruise. On our previous cruise, there were over 500 kids and the squok club was quite busy and the cruiser mix was more varied. We met more people in our age set, late 30's -40's. Nevertheless, you should have a great time. Hopefully the weather and seas will treat you better in 2008 thant they did us. We had only one day in port due to rough seas.

• 1 month later...

it depends of the destination and of the month : Me and my husband are 27 and 30 years old and we prepare our third cruise on costa. first time, in november , the average was almost 50-60, second time in september 06, the average is near 35-45. during the school vacations, you will have more families and children.

it depends of the destination and of the month : Me and my husband are 27 and 30 years old and we prepare our third cruise on costa. first time, in november , the average was almost 50-60, second time in september 06, the average is near 35-45. during the school vacations, you will have more families and children.

Delphine,

I read your signature line. "3 cruises in 3 years" That is great but you have something to look forward to as you get older. My wife is 54 and I am 60 almost 61 and we have done 4 cruise in 1 year.

Don

Average age on Costa seemed the same as other cruise lines to me. But, it did seem more fun for people my age than other lines. I'm 28. I can't think of a single negative thing about the Costa crusie I went on. I did a review on it and posted it on CC sometime last year.

Archived