Documents

Jade's Fire

Hi,

How far in advance does NCL usually send the trip documents—itinerary, luggage tags, airline ticket...? We're sailing on the PoAm on August 11, putting us about 40 days out, and haven't received anything yet although we have made our final payment. Should we be concerned yet and get in touch with someone (ie. TA) about it?

Thanks.

Hi' date='

How far in advance does NCL usually send the trip documents—itinerary, luggage tags, airline ticket...? We're sailing on the PoAm on August 11, putting us about 40 days out, and haven't received anything yet although we have made our final payment. Should we be concerned yet and get in touch with someone (ie. TA) about it?

Thanks.[/quote']

We are cruising on July 29th and we received our e-docs on June 3rd. I have family on the same sailing and they received paper docs in the mail and the got them at the same time.

I hear that people get them at all different times. I am sure you will get them in time, but it doesn't hurt to ask NCL if you are nervous!

Have a great cruise!

Archived