Cell Phones In Bermuda

Spf12

We have Verizon Wireless and our phones worked. Before we left home, I had to call them to add the 'international plan' to my phone. There is no charge to add this. While in Bermuda, if we used the phone, it would have been $1.79/minute to use, however, we didn't use it. We wanted to add the plan, just in case of emergency.

We have Verizon Wireless and our phones worked. Before we left home, I had to call them to add the 'international plan' to my phone. There is no charge to add this. While in Bermuda, if we used the phone, it would have been $1.79/minute to use, however, we didn't use it. We wanted to add the plan, just in case of emergency.

Thank you,I also have Verizon wireless.My wife and I are sailing 9/15 and will add the international plan.

Quite interesting! I called Verizon this week to check on our service for Bermuda, they told me i did not need the "international plan" our long distance would cover it, however the roaming charges would be 1.29 per minute. Now i guess i have to call back and see about this. Thanks for the info.

Quite interesting! I called Verizon this week to check on our service for Bermuda, they told me i did not need the "international plan" our long distance would cover it, however the roaming charges would be 1.29 per minute. Now i guess i have to call back and see about this. Thanks for the info.
I called Verizon wireless just a few minutes ago and my plan includes Bermuda and roaming charges are 1.29.Perhhaps Miamigirl has a different calling plan from the one we have.

Sailing this Saturday 7/7/07 and I have AT&T (formally Cingular). Added International calling to my plan and they told me its $1.99 per minute, incoming and outgoing.....even if you call your own voicemail it's still $1.99!!

Archived