Key West first, then Miami for disembark -customs?

We're on the Pearl this September - leaving out of LA, stopping in Mexico, Columbia and Costa Rica. And then our first stop back in the US will be Key West, ending our cruise in Miami the following day.

How will the customs issue be handled when we arrive in Key West? We'll be arriving from foreign lands (does anyone else besides ME remember that old Robert Klein bit?) prior to our Key West stop.

Will we have to go through customs twice (Key West and Miami?)? This is all new to me folks so I once again come to those who know.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ciao,

W A W W

We're on the Pearl this September - leaving out of LA, stopping in Mexico, Columbia and Costa Rica. And then our first stop back in the US will be Key West, ending our cruise in Miami the following day.

How will the customs issue be handled when we arrive in Key West? We'll be arriving from foreign lands (does anyone else besides ME remember that old Robert Klein bit?) prior to our Key West stop.

Will we have to go through customs twice (Key West and Miami?)? This is all new to me folks so I once again come to those who know.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Ciao,

W A W W

The issue is immigration - plan on lining up early as called by deck to head to a dining room with you papers before you get off the ship in Key West. Miami should be quick - once they get the bags off the ship and give the dogs a chance to check them, you should be on your way.

Archived