wine orders?

honeydog714

I looked on the website under the "other" part and didn't see where I could order wine for our stateroom, I know I read on here somewhere you can do that but don't recall where. I was going to email my TA about it but her husband let it slip that she ordered us the romance package (which comes with the champagne and strawberries and la bistro dinner :D ) so I don't want her to think I would prefer wine instead, I just want both (yup I am a lush LOL)

I looked on the website under the "other" part and didn't see where I could order wine for our stateroom, I know I read on here somewhere you can do that but don't recall where. I was going to email my TA about it but her husband let it slip that she ordered us the romance package (which comes with the champagne and strawberries and la bistro dinner :D ) so I don't want her to think I would prefer wine instead, I just want both (yup I am a lush LOL)

If your just looking for a non-specific red or white you can order it on the Bon Voyage List of items.

308The Captain's Choice

Brimming Basket of assorted seasonal fruits and a hearty bottle of wine (specify Red or White)$30.00

309The Captain's Choice (non-alcoholic)$30.00

310The Bon Voyage Basket

An assortment of seasonal fruits and a bottle of wine

(specify Red or White)

This thread made me wonder if NCL offers wine packages...On RC, they offered three different packages, and we always bought one. The packs ran around $150 ror $200 and would be for 5 or 7 bottles of wine over the course of the cruise. You got to pick from a list of a dozen or more wines, depending on the plan. This was of course far better pricing than buying individually.

We are hoping they have a similar deal, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it on the boards....

This thread made me wonder if NCL offers wine packages...On RC, they offered three different packages, and we always bought one. The packs ran around $150 ror $200 and would be for 5 or 7 bottles of wine over the course of the cruise. You got to pick from a list of a dozen or more wines, depending on the plan. This was of course far better pricing than buying individually.

We are hoping they have a similar deal, but I haven't seen anyone talk about it on the boards....

No wine packages on NCL - They used to offer buy 5 get one free of equal value onboard just save your receipts. Last cruises I was on that had moved to buy 6 on a 7 day cruise or 10 on an 11 day cruise to get one free bottle :( Used to be able to get 2 free bottles on an 11 day cruise;)

Archived