Majesty vs. Enchantment. Final Choice...

Hey everyone,

I've narrowed it down to one of these two, for the cruise portion of our upcoming honeymoon....

Majesty of the Seas - September 22nd

Departs from Miami

Day 1 - Depart Miami

Day 2 - Nassau 8am-6pm

Day 3 - Cococay 8am-4pm

Day 4 - Key West 9am-6pm

- Majesty has Sorrentos, Johnny Rockets and Compass Deli which we will use. Refurbishment was more recent. Flying into Miami may be a bit easier and cheaper for us.

Enchantment of the Seas - September 29th

Departs from Port Everglades

Day 1 - Depart Port Everglades

Day 2 - Key West, Fl 7am-2pm

Day 3 - Cozumel 9:30am-5:30pm

Day 4 - Belize City 7am-4pm

Day 5 - Sea Day

- Enchantment has an extra day. Rooms are bigger. Has Solarium incase of bad weather. Ship is newer.

On the Enchantment, we'd just get an inside. On Majesty, we'd get an oceanview. So, prices are virtually identical for these type of staterooms.

Any opinions or suggestions? Especially on the ports.

Thanks again for your help!

-John

I vote for the Enchantment of the Seas!!! I've been on her before the stretch and after. She is in my humble opinion the most beautiful ship on the seas! She is the only one of her kind since the stretch.

I have never been on the Majesty but have been on her sister ship - Sovereign several times. Maybe my vote shouldn't count since I haven't been on both.

One thing I would like to mention to you...I feel that the port in Fort Lauderdale is easier to go out of. (As far as getting on and off the ship.)People are more friendly.

However...I feel that Miami is the prettiest port to sail out of.

Ask me again in a couple of weeks because I am cruising out on July 13 on the Majesty and cruising out on July 16 on the Enchantment!!! :)

Hope this helps!

Crystal

I've been on both more than once. My vote is by far Enchantment. I do agree that Miami has the prettiest port, but other than that, EOS all the way. I don't think you'll be sorry.

Another vote for Enchantment. Better itin. Although we have been on Majesty, and loved her!, Enchantment has been stretched and has more things to do than Majesty, like the Solarium pool. Enjoy Channy!!!

Rick and Deirdra

Archived