Airfare, so confusing! Book now, wait, use Expedia?

sassafrass

I just don't know what to do. Right now I can get round trip air for two with one night hotel in Jacksonville for about $311 per person. The thing that is killing me is the return flight. Since we have to leave afternoon it jumps it like $120! Any suggestions?

I just don't know what to do. Right now I can get round trip air for two with one night hotel in Jacksonville for about $311 per person. The thing that is killing me is the return flight. Since we have to leave afternoon it jumps it like $120! Any suggestions?

You are where I was just a few weeks ago!! I prefer early morning flights and just when I would get an airfare I could live with for outgoing then the return air would kill me. I finally went through travelocity because it was the one place that gave me reasonable fares for my preferred times of flights. I'm still sweating it out because as GreatAm has wonderfully and patiently explained I booked consolidator flights. How soon is your trip?

Archived