Website for cabin selection

Can someone help me out. Last year some time I was on one of these sites that directed me to a website that you can plug in your ship name and cabin number. Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

Could it be cruisedeckplans.com Just click on to the public site. It should give you all the information you need.

Could it be cruisedeckplans.com Just click on to the public site. It should give you all the information you need.

Are you (or anyone else) a member of this site? When I click on public and go to my cabin it tells me only that I must be a member. Do they show you anything other than the generic stuff that every cruise line shows for the different categories?

What would you get for the $11.99 membership fee?

you can go to cruiseclues.com for public postings of cabin pictures. You kinda have to wander around, but they have some good photos of the rooms on different ships.

I have been a member of CruiseStateroom.com for over 2 years. They are now offering a Liftime Membership for $11.99 which I purchased. The site is maintained by a on-line travel site. Even if you only use it for the next 5 years it comes to about $2.39 a year. This site is evolving and improving each year and offers cabin and public room information on almost every ship. There are some exceptions especially with smaller and foreign cruise lines. They offer 3D cabin images, 360 degree pictures, actual category pictures and stateroom sizes. The information on Carnival ships is amazing and includes the cabin dimensions and balcony sizes even for the odd shaped balconies. It includes Carnival ship cabins that are considered "Night Owl" cabins because of their location under or above a showroom or lounge and even advises your travel agent to seek a lower then published fare for them. There is even more info on Carnival but space prevents listing everything. Hopefully all of the above will be added for all cruise lines. They even pay for cabin pictures for every ship in their cabin base to add to the system. As of today only the NCL data base will take your cabin number and bring you directly to that category but you can do this on your own but it speeds up the process. As for the 360 degree pictures just click on them and move the cursor for a better view.

I have booked 4 cruises using this research tool and all my staterooms were exactly what I wanted and what my friends wanted. My travel agent even subscribed when I showed her how she can make sure her clients see exactly what they are booking. Hope this touches all the bases.

• 1 month later...

OP: You are correct. There is a link somewhere on these boards for a FREE cabin site where you do just plug in ship name and cabin number and all of the info for your cabin is displayed. But I can't find it either!! Been searching for days....I promise to let you know when I do find it. I should have saved it to my favorites the last time I tracked it down :rolleyes:!

Archived