hotel to port transfers, Embassy Suites @ MIA

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites at MIA before our Liberty of the seas cruise OCT 12th, whats a good transfer company for 12 people??? and going rate??? Has any one ever stayed at that Embassy Suites, is it any good???:)

We will be staying at the Embassy Suites at MIA before our Liberty of the seas cruise OCT 12th, whats a good transfer company for 12 people??? and going rate??? Has any one ever stayed at that Embassy Suites, is it any good???:)

I LOVED The Embassy Suites and am quite mad that it is booked for my trip in Sept. Embassy Suites does provide shuttle service for a fee to the airport and to the ship, so you may want to check with them.

We stayed there last Dec before a cruise. The Hotel has a concessionaire that provides transport or you can make your own arrangements.

The hotel was very nice but there were lots of kids there for various events including what appeared to be a graduation. I don't know if this is a regular happening but other than lots of congestion in the lobby, it was not a problem.

Cheers

My wife & I stayed there two months ago. We just arranged transport at the desk. It was $9pp. They were there exactly as scheduled, with a 15pax van pulling a little enclosed trailer for luggage. Quick, clean, courteous, efficient. No problems!

My wife & I stayed there two months ago. We just arranged transport at the desk. It was $9pp. They were there exactly as scheduled, with a 15pax van pulling a little enclosed trailer for luggage. Quick, clean, courteous, efficient. No problems!
We stayed in 2003 and also had a great experience with port transportation arranged by the concierge. The van was even early.

The Embassy Suites worked great for our party of 6 in summer 2006. Our flight arrived after 9pm and the free hotel shuttle got us to the hotel in just a few minutes. Very easy. We arranged beforehand for SuperShuttle online and they were there ready and waiting for us. I believe we paid around $50 or so for the 6 of us. They are a national chain and their vans have plenty of room for passengers and luggage. Just go to their website and check it out. Hope this helps.

When we stayed at the hotel in 2003, it looked tired and in need of a redo. Have they renovated? Also the restaurant was pretty bad. Has it improved?

I thought the hotel looked great and dinner was good. It could have been because i was soo hungry though. I loved watching the airplanes. My only complaint was that it was so far away from everything. Next time I cruise from Miami I think I will try to stay somewhere closer to Bayside.

We stayed there about 2 years ago and the hotel itself was very nice. The made to order breakfast was good and the evening cocktails were also nice.

We did have one small problem, the broiler that heats the hot water broke so they were completely without hotwater the morning we checked out. This could happen anytime at any hotel so I don't hold it against the hotel. My husband complained that it was difficult to get to but that to is a matter of opinion.

We thought the hotel itself was fine. Keep in mind that it is an airport hotel, so it was not as nice as other Embassy Suites we have stayed at, but we had no complaints! The only problem is location, especially with the almost "obsessive" fear that Miami has about left turns! I've never been in a place that was so convinced that if someone made a left turn the earth would stop spinning!

Archived