Anyone done the jeep tours???/

karenh1127

We are considering one of the jeep tours in cozumel or even playa del carmen. Has anyone done one of these? They sound fun and my boys will love to ride around in an open top jeep! Also includes swimming in underground cave or something like that. Any info would be appreciated. The cost is a mystery except to say it is between $50-99 per person. Thanks! Karen

What's the deal? Surely someone out there has info regarding jeep tours? I prefer doing something more family oriented since we have 8 yo twin boys even though we will probably do some beach. WHat about the pirate ship dinner thing? Kids would probably love that but would like to know cost and opinion from someone who has done it.????

Just got email from someone who did jeep tour in playa del carmen.....said it was great but cost about over $400 for the 5 of them. It included cave swimming and beach time. We are leaning towards this but we have a good while to think about it!

[quote name='karenh1127']Just got email from someone who did jeep tour in playa del carmen.....said it was great but cost about over $400 for the 5 of them. It included cave swimming and beach time. We are leaning towards this but we have a good while to think about it![/QUOTE]
Hmmmm, wonder why they decided not to post the information for all of us? We will be in the area in April/May and would be interested in a little more information about the Jeeps.

Anyone willing to share some info?

Thanks in advance

Al

• 2 weeks later...
I emailed a cple. that were posted on Travel Notes about those jeep tours and also the dune buggy ones...they had an excellent time and there is a lot of bumpy roads, but go forewarned.
Not too sure if I can post this site or not..but I found it while going thru somewhere else on CC....some different choices of things to do in Cozumel..

[url]http://www.travelnotes.cc/cozumel/tours/adventure.html[/url]

We are going to try the jeep tour in Dec. when our cruise gets into Cozumel...and am eagerly waiting.
thanks
Lori

Archived