Dining and Show times?

travgurl

Hey trvlgurl - You're really stressing out about this cruise, aren't you? Bless your heart...it really will all be ok.:D

All you can do is request your dining assignment. You won't know for sure until you get your Sail & Sign card just prior to boarding theship, anyway. They'll try to give you what you request, but if it's not what you want, see the Maitre d' at the appointed time (listed in the Capers that will be in your cabin upon arrival) and request a different time.:)

Thanks for the encouragement! I know it will all work out. I am sorry to seemed stressed. But, since it is our first cruise, I want it to go well for everyone. I know what I am doing on other trips we have been. This is a whole new experience! I am excited! Thanks for the info.

I promise - once on the ship, by the next day you'll be wondering WHY you were so worried. Hey, we all were first time cruisers at one time, y'know. Things have a tendency to work themselves out. All will go well, and I'll expect a post from you when you get back saying I was right!:D

I promise - once on the ship, by the next day you'll be wondering WHY you were so worried. Hey, we all were first time cruisers at one time, y'know. Things have a tendency to work themselves out. All will go well, and I'll expect a post from you when you get back saying I was right!:D

Let the good times roll, right Cotton.

You really shouldnt stress about doing dinner to not conflict with shows.

There will be 2 shows.

sometimes these are done before or after dinner.

Sometimes Late seating will go to the show before dinner.

If you take late seating because you want to go to the show at 10pm--you will notbe hungry to partake in the gala buffet featuring all the desserts you can imagine.

There is always the buffet.

Since it is your first cruise--- do NOT attempt to do it all. You will only set yourself up for disappointments since you were not able to.

We've done all the dining times! 8:00 is our preferred time. It gives you plenty of time during the day on sea days and port days. We even have time for an afternoon nap and that is a luxury for us.

Last November on the Glory we got 5:45 and that totally sucked!!! It wasn't what we'd requested. Tried to change but Matri di said no way--it was our first cruise to have dinner at the buffet several times.

Yeehaw!!! After our Celebration cruise in Sept we'll be platinum--I think that pretty much will guarantee our chosen dining time! The last two cruises we didn't get it--and couldn't get it changed :( We survived! :D

Archived