*** Packing List***????

Pugs

I see a list has surfaced :eek:

But what a list it is, will we really need all that?:confused:

Do you have a short but complete list?:eek:

What was that saying about beggers and choosers??? :p LOL

You don't have to take all of that... you can choose what you need and what you don't. Some have greater needs than others... but it gives you ideas of what you MIGHT need. Just take the list and modify it to YOUR specific needs.

Getting ready for that upcoming trip aren't you Pugs?:D I have one that is on an excel spreadsheet I can email you when I get home if you want. It was a microsoft template for a "flight packing checklist" that I modified for cruising. You can adjust the entries as necessary for what you need. I just printed it out for the last cruise and checked off or marked out stuff as I packed or didn't need things.

Getting ready for that upcoming trip aren't you Pugs?:D I have one that is on an excel spreadsheet I can email you when I get home if you want. It was a microsoft template for a "flight packing checklist" that I modified for cruising. You can adjust the entries as necessary for what you need. I just printed it out for the last cruise and checked off or marked out stuff as I packed or didn't need things.

good! yes e-mail that to me.

I should know what I am doing, but don't want to forget anything, I have to tell you about my Alaska cruise when I left all mu underware at home.

OH what a mess.... I had to buy all new ones at the first port. You know that was some bucks!!!!:eek:

Archived