Atlantis Advice

nursenan

We have been to Nassau on several cruises. We just went on the Elation in March and did the Dolphin Encounter on Blue Lagoon. It was great. We are on the 5 day Celebration on the Sept 17 sailing. We have never been to the Atlantis. We are in port from 11am till 10pm. We can get a room at CS, for $70 per person which includes all fees. My question is for the time allowed is this a good deal and are there any parts of the Atlantis that I would not be able to access ( I know parts of the Cove are off limits). Is the dig included when staying at CS?

I used the smarter travel link from another post. This rate was about $40 cheaper for all 3 of us than using internet rate on CS choice hotel website.I am still not sure if Atlantis is the best option, with the amount of time there in Nassau. The Celebration is the only ship in port that day,so crowds hopefully will not be a problem, but I am concerned about the weather since it is September.

Archived