Getting around Glory

graceb59

I know there are decks that dont go the whole length of the ship, which are these? Also how do you get to the dining rooms? (I dont know which one I have yet.) What deck to you embark on? Thanks, I leave in 10 days. 1st cruise -- cant wait !!!!!

...you embark in the main lobby

...you can't "cross the ship" on deck 3,4

...you get to your Dining Room on Deck three. There is a lobby before/after the apptopriate "elevator bank" for your Dining Room. You'll have to either go up to Deck 5/down to Deck 2 to "cross the ship"

http://www.user.shentel.net/cbarden/where.html

This came in handy for me. I printed this and would study it over breakfast in the mornings before the cruise. I never once had any problems navigating the ship. It really is fairly easy once you get used to it. You will love the Glory, we had a wonderful time on her. Are you east or west?

West - we have cave tubing booked in belize, dolphin swim in chananaab cozumel, majahual in costa maya and wyndham in nassau. We leave from NY in a week and then on to Glory !!!!!!

Great choice doing the Wyndham and the $15 daypass.

Can't wait to do the same ports in 2 months on the Glory.

Bill

The only problem you might have is using the wrong stairwell/elevator for your dining room. All of the elevator lobbies essentially look the same (at least to me), so you might get turned around and think you're at the aft stair when you're really forward. Just remember the cabin numbers get higher as you head aft and you'll be fine.

Archived