Group Discounts or Perks for RCI

I am currently putting together a cruise on the “Navigator of the Seas” in 2008. This being my first attempt at sailing with RCI I was wondering what if anything I can expect fro doing a group booking we have around 15-20 cabins currently which could possibly go up or down. I know that with some of the groups I put together on other lines we would get onboard credits and cocktail receptions does RCI do this as well? Thanks in advance for any info!

For each 8 cabins you book you get one free berth, which is basically one free person, but they do have to pay port charges and taxes. The free berth will be based on the cabin category you have booked most of. So if you have 20 cabins and 10 are D1's, 5 are E2's and 5 are M's then the free fare would come out of the D1's.

There are GAP(group amenity points) that you can get, but I don't know the specifics of the that. Here is a current thread discussing the points. I haven't read all of it so don't know how helpful it will be

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=583223

Archived