60 Days to go!!!

Well we have 60 days until our big day!!! Time has gone by so fast! We asked for our RSVPs to be back July 5th which is today. We were waiting until after our RSVP day to arrange everything with RR. We are getting married on Monarch of the Seas Sep. 3, 2007. We have booked and paid for our ceremony, but now we have to plan and book our reception.

We have 6 non sailing guests and 28 sailing guests. We are planning on doing a 2 hour lunch buffet for our reception and getting the D.J. for the reception.

Im so afraid of leaving something out! If anyone has any advice for me for dealing with RR and booking our reception, I would greatly appretiate it!

Im so excited, it will be here before i know it!:D

We are getting married on Aug. 19 also.... I was not nervous until the family gathering for the forth and everyone was asking if I have completed everything and asking questions which the travel agent needs to answer... I did get a guy named David (RR) to send me an itemized list of everything we paid for to carry on the ship.. thanks cruise brides on the wed for stating this.... I also was able to get the Photo dept... to commit in writing to giving us the photo package for 499.00 with all the pictures on the CD since the package went up... The only thing we worry about is the passport... we sent for our passports first week in May along with birth certificates and now waiting to see if it will come the website states it is being process......

We are getting married on Aug. 19 also.... I was not nervous until the family gathering for the forth and everyone was asking if I have completed everything and asking questions which the travel agent needs to answer... I did get a guy named David (RR) to send me an itemized list of everything we paid for to carry on the ship.. thanks cruise brides on the wed for stating this.... I also was able to get the Photo dept... to commit in writing to giving us the photo package for 499.00 with all the pictures on the CD since the package went up... The only thing we worry about is the passport... we sent for our passports first week in May along with birth certificates and now waiting to see if it will come the website states it is being process......
You go girl! I am keeping all receipts and emails! This is how I was also able to get the photographer to honor the previous plan! As far as the passport I hear you just need to prove it is in process and you probably will have to carry birth certificates instead!

Archived