Cave-tubing.com tour with lunch question..

mom2bcr

I'm pretty sure that we are going to go with Yhony and his cave tubing group. The tour is $45...for $50 you get lunch.

Can anyone who is done the lunch tell me if it is worth it. Is it good? What is given to you for lunch?

Thanks in advance!!

We did the lunch with Yhony. There were 9 family members in our group and I think we were all starving! It was very nice to have lunch ready for us when we got there. The lunch was chicken, and caribbean rice and beans.

Thanks for the info!

Not sure what to do...my three DD were not thrilled about the lunch, so we will probably do something else for lunch, but we're all in for the tubing!!

I'm pretty sure we had cole slaw as well as the chicken, beans and rice. And I think you had the option to order a hamburger when they called in the orders. It was a decent meal in a neat 'local' atmosphere. I don't like chicken, but I still enjoyed the meal.

you're right Nebr.cruiser, there was cole slaw with the meal. Tom Jr had notified them that we were coming and did not have to wait for our meals either. The different hot sauces they had on the table were great on the beans and rice. I bought a couple bottles in the little gift shop.

The meal was absolutely delicious. My DS and his cousin (both 16) inhaled the food and begged the 8 y.o. for hers! If I went back again I would order TWO plates for myself. My nephew said his lunch was "the best meal I ever had." (They were out of chicken so we had "stew beef" and it was incredible.)

The picture of DH and me was taken on the porch of the little restaurant.

Barb

Archived