Neets Bay Bear Watch - how long??

bluedaisy

I'm planning on taking the Neets Bay Bear Watch with Celebrity while in Ketchikan this August. The tour is scheduled to leave at 11:00am and according to the tour information runs 3 hours. Would that give me enough time to also take a Misty Fjords flightseeing tour at 2:45? I tried calling Celebrity to see what time I should expect to be back at the dock, but the (unfriendly) lady said they didn't have that information. Has anyone taken this tour and could tell me how long it ran? Am I cutting it too close by booking both? What do you think?

Are you looking for Misty Fjords independent??? Neets Bay is run by Pro Mech. You could contact them directly and inquire what time they return, it's only a few minutes back to the dock. IF you are going independent to Misty Fjords, contact the vendor and run this by them and go with their recommendations.

Are you looking for Misty Fjords independent??? Neets Bay is run by Pro Mech. You could contact them directly and inquire what time they return, it's only a few minutes back to the dock. IF you are going independent to Misty Fjords, contact the vendor and run this by them and go with their recommendations.

Thanks for the info. I'm planning on taking Family Air Tours for the misty fjords flightseeing, so I'll contact them on their opinion. I guess I just wanted to make sure I would have time for both before I spent the money.

Archived