Bed situation on the Glory

travgurl

We had 3 adult men, 18,18,23, all pretty big football size,sharing 3 in a balcony on The Conquest. Said the sofa bed was just as comfortable as the twin beds. Plenty of storage, also. Conquest and Glory same layout.

I don't know how comfy the sofabeds are but this is what I would do with my 3 boys trying to decide who gets what....

Put twin bed #1 on a slip of paper, twin bed #2 on a slip of paper, and sofabed on a third piece of paper. Put them all in a hat/cup/bowl, have each teen draw one slip of paper, then without looking at the slip of paper each one gets to either keep thier slip or "take" someone elses and the slip they end up with is where they will be sleeping. Good Luck!

My son was one of those (can't sleep,beds too hard kids) and he slept like a rock.Even my DH had some naps on it.Plus who ever get the sofa bed gets first dibs on the storage underneath.My daughter loved that all of her stuff was right at her feet.

Two twins, one pull out sofa and 3 teens trying to decide who gets what. Are the sofas comfortable? Someone please advise.

The reason it's just as comfortable is because the back comes off the sofa to make more like an actual twin(daybed)....it's not a thin mattress pull out with a bar that sticks in your back like the old sofabeds people have in their homes.

this is what I would do with my 3 boys trying to decide who gets what....

Put twin bed #1 on a slip of paper, twin bed #2 on a slip of paper, and sofabed on a third piece of paper. Put them all in a hat/cup/bowl, have each teen draw one slip of paper, then without looking at the slip of paper each one gets to either keep thier slip or "take" someone elses and the slip they end up with is where they will be sleeping. Good Luck!

Sounds like a lot of trouble. I would leave them home.;)

Archived