grey line west tours ?? anyone tried this out of vancouver

Kajunswty

looks like the perfect way to spend the day while waiting for that 6pm amtrak train....here's a link if anyone else is interested

http://www.graylinewest.com/vancouver/sightseeing_tours.aspx#Victoria_Excursion_Butchart_Gardens

I did a search which turned up nothing...can anyone give an opinion about this? thanks

We were signed up for a GrayLine city tour after departing from our Sapphire cruise on Saturday, June 16. We found out the night before that GrayLine was on strike, so there was only one other option that we had at that point from the ship. It ended up being a nature walk which we really wouldn't have opted for, but at that pt. in time on such short notice, it was better than sitting at the airport all day. We later found out that they had been aware of the strike since Wed., but didn't let us know until late Friday!

The strike may be over now, but I would surely try to check it out. Good luck!

I had checked out the Grayline tours in order to see Vancouver in a short amount of time before our cruise, but we're planning to go with Landseatours after positive feedback in this forum. They'll pick us up from our airport hotel, and deliver us to the port after the cruise. So you may want to check them out. ;)

Archived