Caribe Deck on 10/7/07....

Cruisewebber

is anyone else having problems getting a cabin on this deck on this sailing (out of Fl, CB) :confused: We have had such a hard time getting a cabin...been trying for the last several months. Finally had success this last week, but not happy with the prices.......

All but the BA cat. in balconies are waitlisted already, and the BA is GTY only; I would venture to say that the ship is nearly sold out in the rooms with a balcony, including suites and minis. And final payment is not even due yet. You might see some availability come open about 4-7 days after final payment date; but you should consider yourself lucky to have a cabin on the deck you like. With a high demand, there is no incentive to lower pricing.

is anyone else having problems getting a cabin on this deck on this sailing (out of Fl, CB) :confused: We have had such a hard time getting a cabin...been trying for the last several months. Finally had success this last week, but not happy with the prices.......

Seeing that you are booking a popular ship only three months in advance, I can see your problem.

As for the price, supply and demand. I'm sure if you don't book the cabin, someone else will regardless of price.

Cheryl and jlp are right :) !

We're sailing the week after you (and the week after that) and most of the cabins have been sold out for quite a while.

I'd suggest you check after the final payment date to see if anything has opened up. Our final payment date is July 30, so I'd guess the date for the October 7 cruise would be July 23 :confused: .

We used to book after final payment time, but these days it seems that most of the ships are sailing full way before that :) .

We've already booked our September 2008 cruise in order to get the cabin we want.

Good luck!

Archived