Looking for inside hints on Family Scavenger Hunt...UMMMM

Hbkb_94

We have been on Carnival before did the Scavengerhunts had to get a few weird things. Anyone know what I need to bring that I may not have quick access to. We had won a Ship on a Stick one year . We have fun doing it.

Just little hints..

Thanks, we leave on the 29th Pride

1. Crockpot

2. Bonsai tree

3. STOP sign

4. Spare tire

5. Fish tank

6. Jig saw

7. 100 foot 3-pronged extension cord

8. Aluminum folding chair

9. Paper clip

Good Luck and I hope this helps!

:D

We have been on Carnival before did the Scavengerhunts had to get a few weird things. Anyone know what I need to bring that I may not have quick access to. We had won a Ship on a Stick one year . We have fun doing it.

Just little hints..

oooo that would be cheating and isnt fair to other participants.

but on the bright side--- most all items on a list are items that can only be found on the ship.

I have done this on the Elation years ago and got the Ship on a stick I was just wondering if it is far out stuff that you can't find on a ship and sometimes you bring on with you.

Haven't you ever watched Lets make a Deal I am sure they told secrets of some things to bring in thier bags.

Like I am going to bring a Crock Pot come on. I just thought mayby False teeth or something that I would have to borrow.

I wasn't infering this to anyone I was just curious. I am sure on some board somewhere someone else asked the same question.

I guess it wasn't a good question to ask .

Sorry

Todays cruise has something called IN THE BAG-instead of a scavenger hunt. Stuff is different from week to week...and its basic stuff that people have laying around their cabins. You just put it in a bag.. and break into groups-- stick all your stuff out where it can be seen...

its fun, hilarious.

Todays cruise has something called IN THE BAG-instead of a scavenger hunt. Stuff is different from week to week...and its basic stuff that people have laying around their cabins. You just put it in a bag.. and break into groups-- stick all your stuff out where it can be seen...

its fun, hilarious.

We played this on the Triumph last month. Hysterical and one of those games I was hesitant to go to. When we go on the Triumph next month I'm hoping they use a somewhat different list but I won't particiapte or give out any of the items they requested. Half the fun is watching people scurry to get the items. And of course the hysterical things that people are willing to do to win a point for their team LOLOLOLOL We laughed so hard our sides hurt. So no secrets revealed here and I agree wait til you get there and bring what you "think" they might be asking for. It wouldn't be much fun if everyone knew ahead of time what they were going to ask ;)

Just little hints..

I'm sure they change it once and a while, but you should definitely carry the following:

Pair of Red sox

Deck of cards

Wooden Yardstick

Souveneir glass from a different Carnival Cruise ship

Package of 6 "D" batteries

Laptop computer

2 Litre bottle of soda

Full size umbrella

VHS camcorder

5 lb bag of topsoil

Empty 15 QT cooler (or larger)

13" Steel belted radial tire with minimum of 1/8" tread

This just cracked me up. People will tell you all kinds of ways to sneak on alcohol but no one will tell you what items to bring for a scvenger hunt.:eek:

if you check my past posts-- you will see that I dont drink--nor do i tell people how to smuggle on alcohol.

To each their own.. but telling people how to smuggle alcohol on (which hurts no one) and telling people how to cheat at a game which gives them a one up on others passengers doesnt seem fair .

oooo that would be cheating and isnt fair to other participants.

but on the bright side--- most all items on a list are items that can only be found on the ship.

Its one of the privileges of being a Cruise Critic Member :D

Archived