Alaska Images

Captainbk, I would like to say Thank You for sharing your photos with us. You have so many amazing pictures I can't choose a favorite. I enjoyed viewing your slideshow and it brought back wonderful memories of my cruise to Alaska last year.:D Thanks again.

Captainbk, I would like to say Thank You for sharing your photos with us. You have so many amazing pictures I can't choose a favorite. I enjoyed viewing your slideshow and it brought back wonderful memories of my cruise to Alaska last year.:D Thanks again.

:D Thank you for the kind words. I too have trouble picking my favorites. I took over 4000 images during or trip and it was very hard culling them down to the 158 that I have posted. I wanted no more than 100 but I just couldn't tell the storry of the trip with less than the 158.

My favorites if I had to pick would be:

1)nav buoy with sea lions and eagle in front of glacier ( I have entered this on in a Canon image contest)

2) Girl in fur coat

3) Girl walking with trash bag

4) three ranges of mountains that have a matching shape

:D you are one heck of a photographer !!! GORGEOUS pics.

Thanks. I leave next Friday on the Summit-Celebrity:rolleyes: . CAN'T WAIT

Thanks, glad you liked them.

Have fun on your trip...I know you will.:D

Absolutely gorgeous pics. My husband and I had a dream trip to Alaska via the Inside Passage and Hubbard Glacier on Celebrity Infinity. We spent about a week in Vancouver, B.C. and these pictures remind me of the awe we experienced on our trip. We plan to head inland some time in the future as Denahli is definitely something we would love to see. Can't wait to get back in to that part of the world again. Thanks so much for sharing.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Just found out that two of my images (bouy with eagle and coastal mountains) are in ther finals for Canon's favorite places photo competition....I am excited

I can see why your pictures are in the finals for the photo competition. We are going on our first trip to Alaska in September. Seeing these are making me more excited than ever. Thanks for sharing.:)

• 1 month later...

Archived