Homewood Suites, Blue Lagoon, Miami Airport

cmmarch

Anyone ever stay here? I wanted to try for Embassy or Biscayne Bay Doubletree but no available Hilton Honors award stays and I want to use our points for a free pre-cruise night stay. Just interested to know how long to port from this area. Any help appreciated.

I stayed in the Blue lagoon Mia area back in Feb-07. It normally took me less than 30 minutes drive to South beach from Blue Lagoon at 4pm using the toll way in rush hour traffic. The Miami port is little closer than South Beach, I think you can get there within 20 minites.

Anyone ever stay here? I wanted to try for Embassy or Biscayne Bay Doubletree but no available Hilton Honors award stays and I want to use our points for a free pre-cruise night stay. Just interested to know how long to port from this area. Any help appreciated.

The Blue Lagoon is in the airport area and is approximately 20-25 minutes depending on traffic. You are going against traffic in the afternoons and with traffic in the mornings. If it is heavy traffic time expect about a 30 - 35 minute drive into downtown where the port is located.

Archived