Travel Documents

JanLynne

We sail on 7/30 on the Miracle and haven't received our documents yet. Should I start to worry or give it some time. We are having problems with the adobe 8.1 so the e-docs aren't an option for us.

We sail on 7/30 on the Miracle and haven't received our documents yet. Should I start to worry or give it some time. We are having problems with the adobe 8.1 so the e-docs aren't an option for us.

Call them and find out when they will be sent.

Did you request edocs or paper? I believe once you click edocs you cant get them sent in the mail.

1) Yes we requested the documents to be mailed. It indicates that we are getting the documents in the mail, was just wondering if we should worry because we haven't received them yet.

2) The documents cannot be viewed on older adobe and there is something with our system that won't let us delete the older version to install the newer version.

Typically you receive your docs around 30 days in advance (and that is how it has always worked for us).

I would have already called someone if we didnt have our docs at 21 days out...

Did you request edocs or paper? I believe once you click edocs you cant get them sent in the mail.

Carnval told me that is true..........I was on the phone with my agent, and she could see my docs from her computer........but I couldn't...........when I checked on my husband's computer, there they were........

My laptop uses Mozilla and someone suggested that Carnival does not work will with that..........my husband's computer has Microsoft Internet Explorer and our docs appeared!

I printed up the page with the luggage tags and then made many copies........

1) Yes we requested the documents to be mailed. It indicates that we are getting the documents in the mail, was just wondering if we should worry because we haven't received them yet.

2) The documents cannot be viewed on older adobe and there is something with our system that won't let us delete the older version to install the newer version.

Have people on your roll call already received them? Did you book with Carnival direct or with a TA?

Carnval told me that is true..........I was on the phone with my agent, and she could see my docs from her computer........but I couldn't...........when I checked on my husband's computer, there they were........

My laptop uses Mozilla and someone suggested that Carnival does not work will with that..........my husband's computer has Microsoft Internet Explorer and our docs appeared!

I printed up the page with the luggage tags and then made many copies........

Yes we have tried several different methods, but it comes down to we need adobe 8.1 and for some reason our computer won't let us delete the old version not matter how we try to do it. Our documents are going to be mailed it states it on the website and was curious if I should have received them by now. Thanks ll for your replies.

If you requested they be mailed than they should be. We were on the Miracle in May and didn't receive the documents until about 2 weeks before sailing so that would give you a few days before 2 weeks yet. We created an entire webiste about the miracle with our review and a zillion pictures and tips on it if you would like it. Just email me if you haven't seen it. anne@prucha.com

If they don't arrive in a couple of days or if it's worrying you, then you could call your pvp and see what day they have been or will be mailed.

If you requested paper, then you won't be able to access the online version until Carnival has prepared the paper version and has them ready to mail out.

So once you can finally access them online, you'll know that Carnival should soon be mailing you the paper docs... which by then you won't need.

:)

We are leaving Aug 5th and I called my PVP yesterday to check on my docs. My daughter and friend rec'd theirs, my son can't have his mailed because my sister in law requested edocs and he shares a room with my nephew. (Once edocs are requested they cannot be mailed ) now today my mom and dads' arrives but mine still hasn't. PVP told me they can come 2 weeks before but if not I can download them. good luck:)

If someone has e-docs why would they need them mailed?

Why do people request paper docs anyway? No PC? :confused:

The original poster can't access the e-docs because their computer doesn't support the necessary adobe program.

The original poster can't access the e-docs because their computer doesn't support the necessary adobe program.

Their Adobe version may or may not be the problem. Once the paper option is selected, the docs woudn't be available online anyway until the paper version is ready.

They could always download an earlier version of Adobe (I downloaded mine with 7.0) or just use another PC.

Their Adobe version may or may not be the problem. Once the paper option is selected, the docs woudn't be available online anyway until the paper version is ready.

They could always download an earlier version of Adobe (I downloaded mine with 7.0) or just use another PC.

We tried downloading the docs and saving them and they were on a notepad but was unreadable, so figured it was the adobe problem. I am not worrying about it at this point, but was wondering if I should be concerned because our cruise is three weeks away and we haven'g received our docs yet. I requested paper docs for us. I didn't want to rely on the e-docs just in case there was a problem, nothing ever goes smoothly for me.

If you requested they be mailed than they should be. We were on the Miracle in May and didn't receive the documents until about 2 weeks before sailing so that would give you a few days before 2 weeks yet. We created an entire webiste about the miracle with our review and a zillion pictures and tips on it if you would like it. Just email me if you haven't seen it. anne@prucha.com

If they don't arrive in a couple of days or if it's worrying you, then you could call your pvp and see what day they have been or will be mailed.

Thanks for the info and I will email you in the next few days for the info or if I forget my email is Janlynne44@aol.com. Thanks again.

Archived