Entertainment onboard? Who? What ?Where?

Lee77

:Us;ually there are a few song and dance routines in the main showroom along with either a magician/comedy routiine and possibly a special singer. Plus a Caribbeab band on the lido deck by the pool, a piano player/guitar player, and possibly a classiical piano player aboard in the smaller lounges. Some of the bands are flexible and play a mix bag of music. In the disco CDs are played to dance to. On a few nights in the forward observatory big band music is played to dance to. There are game shows by the pool and in the showroom. Plenty of music and entertainment for a well mixed cruise passengers not necessarily keying on anyone.

Times are printed in the Freestyle Daily.

Sorry, my question was not clear...

Is there any way to find out before I book a cruise who the entertainers will be? If I book directly with NCL would they have that information?

Royal Caribbean does give out this information upon request. We have seen the Platters, Drifters and other bands from the fifties that of course I cannot think of at the moment. Anyw:) ay I emailed them and they sent me a list of the entertainers before the cruise. You could try emailing NCL. Good Luck.

Archived