Can't book Island Wings, which alternative?

marlee73

Michelle rec Family Air as one of the local firms to us.. We used them in June, Dave Rocke, pilot, great flight... highly recommend them.. pick up you and bring you back to dock, but you should go see the eagles beyond their dock where the fish plant throws out waste. they are something to watch. LRSkier

We just returned from our cruise (7/7) and this time, flew Misty Fjords with Dave Rocke at FamilyAirTours instead of booking through the cruiseline as usual. We were picked up at the dock (Visitor Center) and returned to the same place, a few steps from the ship.

He's very knowledgeable and was recommended by Island Wings when they couldn't meet our schedule. I'm so glad they did!

Dave's plane has room for 5 plus the pilot, and we were the only 2 on the plane. We got a GREAT private tour including a landing on the lake with time to take pictures and just take it all in! :) (Thank you Dave!)

Not to say I have a lot of experience with the others, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend FamilyAirTours.

AV Lady

We used Sea Wind last week with Steve and Leslie. Best experience. They were great and the floatplane was clean, smooth take off and landing and we were fortunate enough to see a brown bear so he landed and gave us about 30 minutes for pictures out on the floats etc. I know this may be an exception to be that lucky with bear etc but even without that..........it was a great trip and super friendly family.

Archived