Pearl - back to back question

lmf914

I am looking at a back to back on the Pearl next year but had a few questions that are probably lurking somewhere on this board already. If I do this cruise it is a 9 day / 5 day. Do I get to keep the same cabin if I book it all as one trip? They advertise it as a 14 day cruise ,as well as seperatly. Also do I have to pack up and then reboard or can I leave the clothes in the room ( I am assuming I have to get off the ship while it clears).? Any help would be welcome. Thanks......

There were several "back-to-back" travelers on our Pearl cruise last February. They did keep the same cabins and left their belongings in that cabin during the turnaround. However, they did have to get off the ship and reboard (but they were allowed to go to the front of the lines).

There were several "back-to-back" travelers on our Pearl cruise last February. They did keep the same cabins and left their belongings in that cabin during the turnaround. However, they did have to get off the ship and reboard (but they were allowed to go to the front of the lines).

Archived