Saint John Bookstores?

We'll be in Saint John on 7/21, and my daughter insists that she needs to find a copy of the new Harry Potter book while we are in port as that is the day it is released, anyone know of any book stores close to the port?

We'll be in Saint John on 7/21, and my daughter insists that she needs to find a copy of the new Harry Potter book while we are in port as that is the day it is released, anyone know of any book stores close to the port?

There is a Coles Bookstore on the second level of Brunswick Square Shopping Mall. It is about a 10 minute stroll from the ship. Just turn left as you leave the ship and walk up to the main drag (King Street). Turn right and walk up the hill a bit and Brunswick Square is on the left side---attached to the Delta Hotel. If it is raining you may want to enter Market Square when you reach King Street and there is an internal pedway which connects to Brunswick Square and the City Market.

There is also a bookstore on right hand side first block of King St a couple blocks from the ship - its called "Imprint" - not sure if they sell Harry Potter or not but its another option if Coles is sold out.

I just called Coles bookstore for you - they are opening early that day at 8:30AM to handle the anticipated demand.

To be on the safe side (and not have a disappointed daughter), you may pre-order a copy by calling the store at (506) 658-9114 and using a credit card (they are reputable and owned by Chapter's / Indigo books so no need to worry about leaving a credit card number). They will reserve a copy for you by pre-ordering.

Otherwise I would head right to the bookstore when the ship is cleared.

I thank you and my daughter thanks you, I just called and preordered the book. We'll pick it up after our tour.

I just called Coles bookstore for you - they are opening early that day at 8:30AM to handle the anticipated demand.

To be on the safe side (and not have a disappointed daughter), you may pre-order a copy by calling the store at (506) 658-9114 and using a credit card (they are reputable and owned by Chapter's / Indigo books so no need to worry about leaving a credit card number). They will reserve a copy for you by pre-ordering.

Otherwise I would head right to the bookstore when the ship is cleared.

Archived