Princess Cay - tendering question

DiazLoves2Cruise

I know you tender at Princess Cay, what I can't remember is how the tendering process works. Do people in suites get an automatic "pass to go to the front of the line"? If so, how does it work?

Also, how about the rest of us steerage passengers? Is it first come, first serve?

Thanks for helping to refresh my memory

The night before, we were told to show up at the Princess Theater when we were ready to head out to Princess Cays. Not sure if everyone did this or if passengers with suites were told to go to another area, but we didn't have to wait at all and boarded the tender immediately.

No 'go to the front of the line' even for Elite or Suite passengers with tendering. I have seen some try to do this and they are usually stopped. What these priority passes do is let you get in the next line to tender without having to wait for a number to be called. In other words, you just go directly to the tender deck and get in line for the next tender, but you do not go right to the front unless you want to be manhandled by other passengers who have waited for their turn. :)

Anyone without priority must get their tender ticket, with their number, and wait for the number to be called, usually inside the theater is where you wait.

Agreed, priority is only good for going ashore, not for the return.

Archived