Conquest Class vs Spirit Class

Vacple30

We sailed on the Miracle last Aug and loved it. We picked the Miracle because it got such great reviews on here.

We enjoyed our cruise so much, we recently decided to book another this year. My DW wanted to go back on the Miracle, but I guess I have " the bigger is better" mentality and I talked her into the Freedom on an Eastern Caribbean in Dec.

She has read some reviews that stated that the Conquest Class ships just had to many people on them and the lines were long for what ever you wanted to do. Is this still true? Does most peopled that have cruised on both prefer the Spirit Class?

She has read some reviews that stated that the Conquest Class ships just had to many people on them and the lines were long for what ever you wanted to do. Is this still true? Does most peopled that have cruised on both prefer the Spirit Class?

The lines are long no matter what ship you go on, and you usually go through the line in under 5 minutes, people are so impatient.

The Spirit has a better floor plan allowing you to easily navigate around the ship, you can move from front to back on Promenada deck and Atlantic Deck.

The Conquest has a problem with this layout, Promenada is the only deck othen then Lido that you can use to move from front to back without running into something. If you take Atlantic Deck you run into the Upper deck of the Dining room and have to cut through it. We learned just to stay in the Cabin Passageway if we need to move from one side to the other.

Fred

I've never been on a Conquest class ship but have been on the Pride which is a Spirit class ship. I can say that the Pride was pretty easy to get around and I've heard that the Destiny and Conquest classes of ships are not.

I've been on both ship classes. Yes, Conquest class takes some getting used to and Spirit is easier, but once you get the hang of it, you won't get lost on your way to dinner anymore, and I'm glad to have experienced both. On Conquest, you get more exercise!:p

Seriously, Is there anything on a Conquest Class you found better than the Spirit?

Heck ya:

Conquest

Fish & Chips Bar above Lido

Sushi Bar

Real Chocolate Buffet, well alot bigger

Bigger Water Slide

Spirit

No Fish & Chips

Small Sushi Cart

Small Chocolate Buffet if any

That just some that stood out, while Wendy didn't care for the size of the ship and prefers the Spirit Class, I really enjoyed the Conquest Class, I sailed on the Valor.

Fred

I like Conquest class better too. Just more of everything and I LOVE the fish & chips!

Fred, We were at the back of the ship and took pics of the hallway when no one was in it. It was like one of those never ending pictures.

By the time you go to the spa, you really needed it.:D

Fred, We were at the back of the ship and took pics of the hallway when no one was in it. It was like one of those never ending pictures.

By the time you go to the spa, you really needed it.:D

I know what you mean, you can't even see the front, its so far away. You really need some good walking shoes too.

Fred

Archived