Another cabin location question

This is my first time cruising on a Royal Caribbean (always sailed Carnival before), and y'all helped me decide to book connecting Promenade cabins for a family of four cruise on the Mariner in August of '08. So I have one more question (I know I obsess about planning, but I can't stop myself)! For anyone who has stayed in a Promenade cabin, we have booked two cabins on deck 6 (6587 and 6589), but now I'm wondering about the noise level that close to the Promenade. None of us go to bed early or anything, but is the Promenade very noisy late into the night? If so, does it carry into the cabins up on deck 6? I just wanted to be sure that the noise doesn't go on until 2 in the morning or anything. Any input from someone with experience in these cabins (or just Promenade noise on the Mariner in general) would be appreciated. You guys always seem so helpful to everyone! Thanks!

I've never stayed in a Promenade cabin, but I can tell you the promenade itself isn't noisy at all late at night. It's a lot quieter than you might think. We're usually sitting outside the cafe around 1am, and there weren't a lot of people out and about at that time.

I think you'll be fine on deck 6.

Thanks, that eases my mind. I'm not worried about parade time, that's one of the reasons I decided on the Promenade room, so we can watch from the room with the kids! It's still a year away, but I'm so excited! Thanks again...

Gail

Archived