Documents for boarding

SusieQusie

OK all you experienced Princess cruisers. Just want to be sure I'm understanding exactly what I should have in my hand when I'm checking in at the Brooklyn Pier.

Each person needs to have:

Princess eTicket Boarding Pass printed from Cruise Personalizer

Passport or Birth Certificate and picture ID

Is that it for check-in before boarding? Do you do the whole credit card thing then, or once on board? Will they just use the credit card info we input on the Personalizer if we want them to? (We will have the credit card with us.)

Am I on the right track here, or is there more I need to know? I guess I'm looking for someone (someone nice and patient) to "talk me through" the process at the pier. I'd love to know what to expect........

Thanks -

You'll need to present your credit card so they can swipe it.

They may also give you a health document to fill out and sign while you're waiting in line. You'll need to give that to the person who checks you in.

Lew

OK all you experienced Princess cruisers. Just want to be sure I'm understanding exactly what I should have in my hand when I'm checking in at the Brooklyn Pier.

Each person needs to have:

Princess eTicket Boarding Pass printed from Cruise Personalizer

Passport or Birth Certificate and picture ID

Is that it for check-in before boarding? Do you do the whole credit card thing then, or once on board? Will they just use the credit card info we input on the Personalizer if we want them to? (We will have the credit card with us.)

Am I on the right track here, or is there more I need to know? I guess I'm looking for someone (someone nice and patient) to "talk me through" the process at the pier. I'd love to know what to expect........

Thanks -

You pretty much have the right things to bring with you. The cruise personalizer they probably won't even ask you for. That info is already on file

when you filled it out on-line, but bring it with you just "in case". They will definitely ask you for your passport or birth certificate and maybe a picture ID. They will also ask for the credit card that you want to use for your shipboard account. After all of that, you'll get your shipboard card which will be your room key and charge card while on board. Your' then ready to get on the ship, and then go directly to the Lido Restaurant for lunch. :rolleyes: Have a great cruise. ;)

Archived