Mariner Grand Asia Cruise

husband is progressing quite well. We are sending luggage ahead 'cause he can't lift anything heavy, and I have a bum back. We were sweating out the doc's permission to go ahead with this trip & we just got it. Packing like crazy..haven't really looked at the tours.. but will try to pick some out this coming weekend & will advise. Looking forward to meeting up with the 2 of you. Judy

husband is progressing quite well. We are sending luggage ahead 'cause he can't lift anything heavy, and I have a bum back. We were sweating out the doc's permission to go ahead with this trip & we just got it. Packing like crazy..haven't really looked at the tours.. but will try to pick some out this coming weekend & will advise. Looking forward to meeting up with the 2 of you. Judy

Our luggage is being picked up on the 21st so we are busy getting ourselves together. We are going to be computerless until we hit the ship so this will probably be our last communication till then. This weekend promises to be pretty bad if the hurricane that is out in the Caribbean actually hits Florida so we are trying to get everything done before the weekend. Hope it breaks up before Florida for all of us. See you on the ship. Save travels. Arline & Irwin

Our luggage is being picked up on the 21st so we are busy getting ourselves together. We are going to be computerless until we hit the ship so this will probably be our last communication till then. This weekend promises to be pretty bad if the hurricane that is out in the Caribbean actually hits Florida so we are trying to get everything done before the weekend. Hope it breaks up before Florida for all of us. See you on the ship. Save travels. Arline & Irwin

Our luggage is being picked up on the 28th...also told that we could not send our laptop with it. so carrying it in a small peice of luggage. see you soon Judy

Good luck to you all on the ship. We will be joining you in Seward on September 12 through Hong Kong. We are in cabin 748.

-Mary & Don McKenzie

Hi.. we will be on from Vancouver to Hong Kong.We are in cabin 783.

Looking forward to a great cruise..... we have been on this itinerary previously on another line, & found it to be SUPER GREAT.

Judy & Stan

Judy & Stan,

It will be good to meet you. You are just up the hall from us. I am happy to hear that the itinerary is good enough for you to repeat it. You will have to fill us in when we meet.

-Don & Mary

Hi folks. My partner and I will be sailing on the leg from Hong Kong to Bangkok. We're getting very excited as the time is approaching quickly.

We'll be sailing with an old family friend in the cabin next door.

All of us took the Mariner to Alaska a few years back and really enjoyed it - though I have to admit that we did more lounging about the ship than we did on excursions. We hope to do the opposite in Asia.

- Bill

Archived