Picture Question for Fred

Name game

Are all the pictures that you post yours? You seem to have a picture of everything. You need to create your own website.

Those that I post are all mine, except for the last 2 I posted for Sandi. I like to start separate threads and then add those pictures, that way people can do a search of the title and see them.

Creating a cool website with all of the topic pictures will take me forever and with my busy schedule with all of the O.T. I do, It wouldn't come out right.

I will probably create one when I do retire as I will have alot of time on my hands :D

Check out my Carnival ShowGirls pics.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=335424

Fred

Fred, you're creating picture monsters here. It's addicitve when you know how to do it. :p

868695423405_0_ALB.jpg

Hi Name, Im still not seeing your pics, I wonder if I have something turned off on Cruise Critic, will have to check.

Fred

Hi Name, Im still not seeing your pics, I wonder if I have something turned off on Cruise Critic, will have to check.

Fred

:confused:

I can see my pictures. I wonder if no one else can see my photos? My guess is that it is I that is doing something wrong. When I am more awake I am going to have to figure this out or send you a link (if I can figure that out) and see if you can figure it out for me.

Archived