Complaint of the Week #13

Philip217

I had to laugh at the coloring in the circles because I hate that, but what was even funnier was what Philip said about "see wife's comment card" because I always fill out both. I guess that is my job.

I also like the idea you are writing a book, how fun. Hope you let us know whne it is available.

As a teacher who has probably spent many hours tramatizing young children that they must fill in the circle on the state mandated test, totally, darkly, and neatly - I can see why this guy is having flashbacks. Perhaps it is standardized test syndrome...a few of those pricey beers may help.

BTW, I always put down positive notes about the crew. So glad to see they help. After years of teaching, I have all of the coffee mugs and candles I will ever need. I always ask for a letter or card of appreciation from the kids instead. It is much more meaningful and I love it when the parents forward one to my boss.:)

• 3 weeks later...
I had to laugh at the coloring in the circles because I hate that, but what was even funnier was what Philip said about "see wife's comment card" because I always fill out both. I guess that is my job.

I also like the idea you are writing a book, how fun. Hope you let us know whne it is available.

Sir James and I fill out our comment cards individually because we see each cruise from a totally different point of view. On HAL ships our experiences are consistently positive. On a recent Princess cruise, Jim would have fired nearly every crew member and thrown some pax overboard. I was a bit kinder.

One of my jobs with a marketing agency had me entering comment card information into the computer. One cruiser simply scrawled IN VERY BIG CAPITAL LETTERS:

I JUST PAID $5,000 FOR A WEEK IN HELL!

Which pile would that one end up in?

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

Archived