Quest Game

We can't give you the details (more fun that way), but let's just say I never laughed so hard in my life. I hadn't planned to get involved but I found myself vaulting over a railing to win my team a point.

:confused: Does anyone know what the "Quest Game" that they do on the ships is?

There was a long thread on this a couple of weeks ago see if you can access it and it might help you.

Would still have to "kill you " though.

LOVE it! It's a *don't miss* activity that we build our night around once we figure out what night it is.

Sit by other fun people if you can - and work together as a team. You will laugh. A lot. And hard. LOL

how do you find out about this "quest game" the last cruise i went on i didnt find out til the end, i dont want to miss it this time. thanks

It is usually happens late (around a 10 to 11PM start) on a near to the end of the cruise evening and is advertised in the Daily Compass. On our AOS seven nights cruise in March it was on the 6th or next to last evening onboard.

The Quest is the best adult games on the ship and the reason to take a nap if you're not use to being up late! And yes, if we tell you, we'd have to kill you... just check you're daily cruise compas and go! You won't be disappointed and bring you're camera... great for blackmailing opportunities later!!! LOL.

D :)

I've usually found it to be mid-week around 11pm.

I'm also with the posters that take a nap, plan their evening around the Quest. 'men in bras' doesn't do it justice....... YOU HAVE TO BE THERE :D

DON'T MISS IT - Have a great time, we know you will!

Archived