embarkation time?

queensny

Hi All,

My DH and I will be on the Crown for the 8/1 cruise. We are first time crusiers on Princess.

Our boarding pass states that we should be boarding between 1:00 and 3:00. We were planning on driving to the pier around 11:00. We wanted to board then too.

I know that past cruisers have priority over newbies (which I think is great!!)

So... do we have to wait until 1:00?:eek:

We want to get started ASAP!!!;)

Thanks,

Cate:D

We always come to the port around 11a.m. and get on board when it is all clear. Where did you get the idea that past passengers get on first ahead of a newbie. My very first cruise I was there at 11:30 am. and got right on with the rest of the passenger who were there.

Marilyn

We always come to the port around 11a.m. and get on board when it is all clear. Where did you get the idea that past passengers get on first ahead of a newbie. My very first cruise I was there at 11:30 am. and got right on with the rest of the passenger who were there.

Marilyn

Platinum plus have a separate baggage inspection line that bypasses the less than Platinum - you may not get onboard ahead of a newbie but you will not have to stand outside for an hour until the doors are opened. This has been in effect for some time.

Ron

Platinum plus have a separate baggage inspection line that bypasses the less than Platinum - you may not get onboard ahead of a newbie but you will not have to stand outside for an hour until the doors are opened. This has been in effect for some time.

Ron

Ron I knew that as I am platinum but if she was ahead in line or any line I guess she could get on ahead of me. Hey so long as the ship does not leave me.:D Heck most of the time I leave from San Francisco and they have no platinum plus line there, just platinum.

Marilyn

Archived