Bathroom Toiletries

parks & rec

It's been five years since last sailing with Princess and I'm wondering how and what the bathroom toiletries are like. Last time they were "carboard packages" and you had to use scissors to cut them open. Has the packaging changed?

[quote name='parks & rec']It's been five years since last sailing with Princess and I'm wondering how and what the bathroom toiletries are like. Last time they were "carboard packages" and you had to use scissors to cut them open. Has the packaging changed?[/quote]

It depends on what category of cabin you have. I think it's mini-suite and above that get the upgraded toiletries that come in small bottles.

[quote name='parks & rec']It's been five years since last sailing with Princess and I'm wondering how and what the bathroom toiletries are like. Last time they were "carboard packages" and you had to use scissors to cut them open. Has the packaging changed?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that they are cardboard and I did not need scissors to cut them open, but they are not in bottles.

The bathroom toiletries are still the same, body lotion, eucalyptus shampoo and conditioner in the little tetra packs and no you don't need scissors to open them. Just grab the top and twist to open. Never had one that didn't open[quote name='parks & rec']It's been five years since last sailing with Princess and I'm wondering how and what the bathroom toiletries are like. Last time they were "carboard packages" and you had to use scissors to cut them open. Has the packaging changed?[/quote]

[quote name='daisy13']Lotion, shampoo and conditioner were all in small plastic bottles. (twist or flip) Soap wrapped in paper.[/quote]

daisy13.. . .It's good to hear they are finally getting rid of the packets in all the staterooms. There are such a waste. I hope they will be implementing this in on all ships. Then again, you may just have had an exceptionally nice room steward:D .

Cactusrose-
I am so jealous! What am I doing wrong! I can't believe all your future cruises! Let me in on your secret! Do you have any extra fairy dust you can sprinkle my way!:p
Where is Montara? I am going to guess High Desert.

Archived