Just back from Silvershadow

eleang

I just came back from my frst Silversea trip Legacy of the Romanovs and wanted to share with this board what a great experience it was, cabin was great roomy and comfortable, loved the closet space and the bathroom, service was very good, dinning was a great event every day (always dined at main dinning room and always breakfast in the cabin! ) great selection of food and wines for lunch and dinner, special aplause to the cheese tray. Breakfasts were ok, there is room for improvement in this department. Overall it's a great ship and a great cruiseline.

Thanks for posting. We're headed for the Baltic in August on the Shadow and we were wondering how things were going on it. Do you remember any of the names of any of the Maitr'Ds or service people in the dining room? Who was your captain? Just trying to see if we'll be on board with any of our favorites.

Can you tell me what tours you took? I am interested in knowing what tours you took, how you liked them, which ones you wouldn't do again and which ones you would do that you didn't do this past time.:p

Archived