Transatlantic Cruise on board Galaxy

crntrx250r

Hi all

I am thinking about Booking this Transatliantic Cruise on the Galaxy From Barcelona Spain. Would any one know should i Lean Spanish or would English be Good to get around town? Would there be any thing eles that i need to new about Barcelaon Spean?

Thanks For the Help

Chris

I had a similar question about going to Barcelona too and from discussions I have had with friends who have been to Barcelona they say not to bother with Spanish there.. most people speak Catalan which is not Spanish at all.... As the previous poster said English is widely spoken in Spain..

Book the TA on Galaxy! We did the Eastern crossing in May and had an absolutely wonderful trip.... highly recommended!

Ken

We took the Galaxy Transatlantic cruise last Nov/Dec. Knowing English is fine for touring Barcelona or any other port in Spain, as the tour guides and operators cater towards English-speaking vacationers.

However, since this sailing ends in Puerto Rico I would suggest learning Spanish if you want to understand half the passengers onboard the ship, as they will be from Puerto Rico and will speak only Spanish.

Chris,

Hi all

I am thinking about Booking this Transatliantic Cruise on the Galaxy From Barcelona Spain. Would any one know should i Lean Spanish or would English be Good to get around town? Would there be any thing eles that i need to new about Barcelaon Spean?

Thanks For the Help

The reality is that English is the new lingua franca. If you are fluent in English, you will have no trouble getting around and transacting business in any port city or other tourist area.

Norm.

Archived