Brisbane to Cairns Air

eh2zed

Happy to see you're on the same cruise as us - do join the roll call. With regard to your query, Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Blue all go from Brisbane to Cairns - on the internet today, the fares were Qantas A$140, Jetstar A$105, Virgin Blue (sale) A$105 per person. These may differ for various dates and, of course, flight times. I believe there are previous discussions on this board, and perhaps it may help if you go down the column to see the various comments. Also there are times when sales take place. These fares are what I have found from the UK today, but I expect our Aussie friends will be able to help you even more.

Happy to see you're on the same cruise as us - do join the roll call. With regard to your query, Qantas, Jetstar and Virgin Blue all go from Brisbane to Cairns - on the internet today, the fares were Qantas A$140, Jetstar A$105, Virgin Blue (sale) A$105 per person. These may differ for various dates and, of course, flight times. I believe there are previous discussions on this board, and perhaps it may help if you go down the column to see the various comments. Also there are times when sales take place. These fares are what I have found from the UK today, but I expect our Aussie friends will be able to help you even more.

tomtal, I have joined the roll call but just changed my username late last week. We do have friends in Brisbane as well who will help us out.

Little tip. If you wait a few more days or weeks you may come across some incredibly low fares to Cairns. There is a new airline starting here in November called Tiger Airways. If you google it, you should find it no problems. If you're lucky you may score it as low as $40 :eek: if Tiger decides to fly that route.

Also all our flights INCLUDE the taxes.:)

:) We will need a one way flight from Brisbane to Cairns in early December. What options do we have? Any advice on carriers, prices would be appreciated.Thanks:) :rolleyes:

What about treating your self to an Orient Express type of experience, this is the Sunlander Boutique luxury train trip between the cities. My wife and i did this last year, cant compete on cost but what a great way to travel, your own cabin, steward and 5 star dining on the 36 hour journey, Another of the great train trips in Aus.

Archived