On Board Internet Café printer?

Well, it now looks like our newest granddaughter won’t be born before we depart, and we’ll be very anxiously awaiting that text message announcing her arrival :) and telling us that her picture in waiting for us in our email.:)

So my questions is – does the internet café on the BOS have a color printer, or is there some other way we can get a color photo printed from our email account?

That photo is all we’ll have till we get back home and will be very important to us.

I can bring a thumb drive but don’t know if the ship can/will make a color print for us. Any/all suggestions/ideas are welcomed.

Thanks.

If I can download the photo to either a thumb drive or a disc' date=' do you think that either the photo shop area or the business center might be able to make a print for us?

Thanks.[/quote']

I would call RCCL. Explain your situation and they might help you out.

Congrats:D

I believe the photo shop can print photos from a CD or camera memory stick. Not sure about any other devices. But in order to download to any external device you will have to bring a laptop. No way to do it on the internet cafe computers.

Archived