Hotel Del Corso

We will be a group of 16 in Rome before our cruise departs. I 'm looking at places that can accomodate all of us and has a place to be to together in the evening. the del Corso has a street level courtyard and roof top seating for breakfast and I believe the location, near Spanish Steps is good. Anyone know of this hotel or can reccomend something similiar.

The pressure is on me to find the "perfect place". Many Thanks.

We will be a group of 16 in Rome before our cruise departs. I 'm looking at places that can accomodate all of us and has a place to be to together in the evening. the del Corso has a street level courtyard and roof top seating for breakfast and I believe the location, near Spanish Steps is good. Anyone know of this hotel or can reccomend something similiar.

The pressure is on me to find the "perfect place". Many Thanks.

I think you will be just fine...great location,and you can walk just about any place you want.Street is the main shopping street and great to use as a locator if out and about. I have stayed in the Grand Plaza just about next door to the Del Corso.For the price in the area it is good,and if they can accomadate all of you even better.

I think you will be just fine...great location,and you can walk just about any place you want.Street is the main shopping street and great to use as a locator if out and about. I have stayed in the Grand Plaza just about next door to the Del Corso.For the price in the area it is good,and if they can accomadate all of you even better.

Thank you for confirming that the location is good. I wish we could stay in the Grand but one of us would have to cancel cruise.

Thank you for confirming that the location is good. I wish we could stay in the Grand but one of us would have to cancel cruise.

To be honest with you...I think the Del Corso is a better choice:D .the Grand was nice,and the lobby area is beautiful,but when it comes down to it I would chose a smaller hotel.We have stayed in quite a few and I would try the DelCorso next time..I love that location. have a great trip!!!

Archived