What to wear in the dining room on NON-formal nights

travmagic

Everyone is always asking about formal nights. We are set there.

How about the casual nights. Are nice shorts and golf shirts ok for the guys in the dining room on those nights?

Thanks for all the help planning for our cruise. We are starting to pack and we have had a few arguments over dining room attire.;)

We leave Saturday! Woohoo!:D

Please do not be offended by this question but...did you read your cruise documents? It is spelled out there, and is also available on the Carnival website under What To Pack??? Resort casual for you, nice pants (NO SHORTS), nice blouse,or capris, and for him...nice slacks and a collared shirt.

I hope you have a great time! :D

Please do not be offended by this question but...did you read your cruise documents? It is spelled out there, and is also available on the Carnival website under What To Pack??? Resort casual, nice pants (NO SHORTS), nice blouse, capris, for him...nice slacks and a collared shirt.

I hope you have a great time! :D

Figures, I am a travel agent and I don't even read my own documents!!:rolleyes: I really haven't yet!:eek:

Thanks everyone.

Glad I asked. I guess we need to bring another suitcase. Can't fit more pants in the ones we are using!:eek:

For my husband we usually pack shirts for each night and a couple of pair of khaki (Dockers) and he wears the pants more than one night. That saves a little on the packing space. Don't forget to save some room for souvenirs.

For my husband we usually pack shirts for each night and a couple of pair of khaki (Dockers) and he wears the pants more than one night. That saves a little on the packing space. Don't forget to save some room for souvenirs.

Yeah, he will have to make do with 3. Those are already packed.

Thanks again.

Archived