RCCL Bus to Bayonne, 9/10?

Does anyone know yet what time the RCCL bus leaves Providence, Hartford, etc.? My TA says she will not know until she receives the docs, which has not happened yet. I don't know where the bus originates, but I will be getting on at Hartford and will be meeting my travel friend at Cape Liberty Port in Bayonne. We are trying to coordinate arrival times. Thanks. :confused: ML

BostonBarb got her docks for the Sept. 4th sailing and the bus is leaving South Station at 9:45. If this is the same route as your Hartford pick up you should be able to calcuate approximate time.

Thanks. This might be right, as it's about an hour to Providence and then about another hour-and-a-half to Hartford, and the bus would stop for a bit at both places. I called RCCL "Customer Service" line this morning and didn't get very far with the person who took my call. She "thinks" the bus leaves Hartford at noon and can't at this time give me a guaranteed time of arrival at the port (and I did not ask for any guarantee), but she opined that "from Hartford to Bayonne is not very far." I guess I'll have to wait for more certain information until I get my documents, but the information you have provided seems to coordinate with the noontime pickup in Hartford. I appreciate your help! :D ML

Guest nhrich
FYI, the Providence bus makes additional stops in New Haven, New London, & Bridgeport. The Boston bus stops in Worcester, Springfield, & Hartford.

Rich
Carefree Vacations

Thanks much. It sounds as if the Providence bus is taking the "shore route," probably down Route 95, and that the other one (springfield/worcester, hartford) is indeed the one i'm taking. I'd still like to know the approximate time. Getting closer!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. ML :D

Archived