comment cards

tomboyy

There were comment cards that were in our room on the last night of the cruise, soo that morning the wife and I filled it out. We wrote what a great time we had and mentioned our room steward and head and assistent waiters specifically. We left the cards in the room and when we were leaving I saw a box by the door where you debark that said " comment cards" Do you think the cards made it from our romm to the proper place or do you reckon they got dumped in the trash?

hopefully the steward picked them up and handed them in. but, next time, if you don't care about being entered in the comment card drawing, you can take them home, fill them out after the cruise when you get settled back in at home, and then send them in to guest relations by regular mail.

I had mine all filled out on our Triumph cruise in June, then forgot to drop it in the box. A few weeks later I read a thread about e-mailing carnival guest relations. I did this and made mention of the employees that made our cruise so nice. They sent me an e-mail back thanking me and then I got a letter a few weeks later saying my e-mail was forwarded to the surpervisors of the crew I mentioned so they would be rewarded, or a note made on their employee records. It's nice to know they actually read these things. I think the e-mail was GRELATIONS@CARNIVAL.COM

There were comment cards that were in our room on the last night of the cruise, soo that morning the wife and I filled it out. We wrote what a great time we had and mentioned our room steward and head and assistent waiters specifically. We left the cards in the room and when we were leaving I saw a box by the door where you debark that said " comment cards" Do you think the cards made it from our romm to the proper place or do you reckon they got dumped in the trash?

Since you praised your room steward on your comment card, I'm sure he saw that it was submitted. Promotions sometimes come as a result of repeated positive comments so it's good to give credit to those who make the trip especially nice:)

Archived