Spirit or Pride canal transit ??

Caliber1

Does anyone have any info as to which one and when it will happen. Heard a while ago that the Splendor will replace, I think it was the Pride, and that they would do a canal transit back over to the right coast or the gulf.

There are quite a few people wandering the same thing about what is going to happen to the Spirit. I would sure like to do the canal in a Spirit class ship

Me too, even have the wife talked into it before I even know if it is happening. :rolleyes:

We were booked on the Spirit many years ago when it was supposed to return from the West Coast and didn't. They refunded our deposit and I was bummed:( Whichever ship it ends up being the Spirit or the Pride, and pretty much whatever port it goes to, the gulf or East coast, 99.9% sure we're booking:) Can't wait to find out what ship and which port:D

According to my CVS at Carnival they have a problem figuring out what to do with Spirit, seems of all the Spirit class ships, shes the only one with heated pools (done specially for sailing Alaska) so that leaves them with her still on the wset coat doing other routes like different Mexico Ports (or round trip California to Hawaii on a constant basis works for me) or they will have to install pool heating systems on another ship.

My CVS has instructions to call me as soon as she hears what Spirit is going to be doing. Love that ship, will be on here for the 5th time this October and maybe again next April.

According to my CVS at Carnival they have a problem figuring out what to do with Spirit, seems of all the Spirit class ships, shes the only one with heated pools (done specially for sailing Alaska) so that leaves them with her still on the wset coat doing other routes like different Mexico Ports (or round trip California to Hawaii on a constant basis works for me) or they will have to install pool heating systems on another ship.

My CVS has instructions to call me as soon as she hears what Spirit is going to be doing. Love that ship, will be on here for the 5th time this October and maybe again next April.

That's interesting, never heard of the pools being heated. It might be the Pride being moved, I'm not sure.

That's interesting, never heard of the pools being heated. It might be the Pride being moved, I'm not sure.

As of right now, it's not the Pride, as they just announced a Saturday itinerary when the Splendor arrives.

Still, I suppose they could have the Splendor year-round, have the Spirit continue it's itineraries, and move the Pride...One can hope, right? I want to do a repo through the canal!

As of right now, it's not the Pride, as they just announced a Saturday itinerary when the Splendor arrives.

Still, I suppose they could have the Splendor year-round, have the Spirit continue it's itineraries, and move the Pride...One can hope, right? I want to do a repo through the canal!

Figures, I get Lyn talked into it, now it may not happen. :mad: Oh well, ya'll will have to help me talk her into S&S 4 in October instead. :D

Archived