Beach towels?????

acadran

First time cruiser here. We leave next Sat. on Celebration out of Jacksonville. Do I need to pack beach towels or does the ship (like resorts) provide towels at the pools? How about for beach excursions?

Thanks

I am a frist time cruiser as well, but from what all I have read they (the ship) give you beach towels in your stateroom to use on the ship and in port. I think you have to return them everyday to your cabin steward to get new ones for the next day.:rolleyes:

Carnival should have some nice blue towels that you can use for your sun chairs on deck or to take with you on your island adventure, but, take good care of it cause if you lose it or it gets stolen they'll charge you 22 dollars for it.

We brought our own.

In your stateroom there will be one beach towel per person waiting for you. Once you use the towel your cabin steward will bring you another one. The towels can be used both on ship and off the ship at the ports, you can also pick up extra towels at the pool area.

Archived